Slack is a corporate messenger. Its main feature is the possibility to integrate with different services. After the integration, notifications from Carrrot will get into your Slack.
Why do you need the integration?
In order to instantaneously react to important events.
Examples of actions to be notified about:
- “Hot lead” (a lead with a high score) is on the website. It is a chance to involve him into the communication and lead to the sale. Write him a message while he’s on the website. Maybe he’s already ready to buy, but just needs to be pushed.
- You can see who was on the website and what did they buy. After that, you can continue the communication manually and make your customer more loyal.
- Payment. If you’re a SaaS company, you need to know that your customers are paying regularly. It’s more convenient to control this process in real time. And raises the mood :)
- The visitor didn’t finish the order (abandon the cart) and didn’t leave the email. Send a message to him until he finally left and convince him to buy.
- There are a lot of pinch point in your software where visitors are having hard times? Instantly receive the notification when the visitor gets there. Then go to the visitor card and help to solve his problem.
- The visitor left the comment or review? 70% of the visitors trust website reviews. That’s why it’s important not only to look after that, but to react. Answer the reviews and comments, get a great feedback.
- And so on.
How we use the integration?
Working with our own product, we set up Slack notifications for 3 visitors’ actions:
- Visited the registration page 2 (we see that the visitor left his data)
- Visited the registration page 3 (we see what website the visitor has)
Created a new app (when the visitor connects his website)
We monitor integrations in order to understand who are registered and where he came from. Knowing this, we can instantly offer the content that’s needed: cases, articles and instructions. We will define and then tell how our software can help his company’s work.
This increases customer centricity - allows to react instantly on visitor’s actions and help them to become familiar with Carrrot.
Set up the notifications about visitors’ target actions - you’ll smile everytime you get it!
1. Go to the integration setting page in Slack. Go to “Build a Custom Integration” page and choose “Incoming Webhooks”.
2. Сhoose the channel from the drop down list where you want all notifications to be sent or create a new one and press "Add Incoming Webhooks Integration" button."
3. Now copy the received Webhook URL:
4. Copy and paste this link into Carrrot’s Slack integration page.
5. Now you can choose the events which performance serves as a trigger for notifications in Slack. Any of the events created can be sent to Slack and at the moment the event would be made by somebody - instantly receive the notification with data about the actions and lead card link.