You can check statistics of any created auto message in Auto - Auto messages:
You can see detailed statistics for every message:
- How many times it was sent;
- How many times it was read;
- How many times lead replied to it;
- How many times lead clicked on a link;
- How many leads unsubscribed;
- Bounced emails (how many times email was marked as bounced).
In order to check detailed statistics click "Statistics" button next to selected auto message.
You well see detailed information about this message:
- Message ID. Is used to identify messages with different requests.
- Message type. There are 6 types of messages: chat message, small pop-up, big pop-up, email, webhook, JS running.
- Auto message creation data.
- Last time sent.
- The number of sent messages.
- The number of read messages and the percentage of the sent number.
- The number of replies to the message, and the percentage of the sent number.
- The number of leads who clicked on the link and the percentage of the sent number.
- The number of unsubscribed leads.
- The number of emails marked as "bounced".
- The number of spam complaints.
The Recipients tab will show all leads who the message was send to and what actions they did with it.
Read more how to configure statisics collection via JS.