After Carrrot script is installed you will be able to see everyone who is currently on your website in the Live section. Here you will see Anonymous visitors (about whom we don't know any personal information yet) and your leads (who already left personal information on the website).
You will see the following:
- visitor name (visitors are Anonymous for now, read about how their name is formed here);
- last visit;
- the viewing page;
- geolocation (country, region, city);
- first source (where he came from);
- time from the last message;
- number of sessions.
Important! The list of visitors does not update automatically. Reload the page or click on update icon to update it.
Carrrot captures all visitors of your site. Until we don't have any information about the visitor (name or email) or there are no messages from him, he will be Anonymous for Carrrot. But not to show you boring names with a lot of numbers, we've named every Anonymous with its own unique name. These names are never mentioned in auto messages, nobody will see them except you.
Anonymous name is composed of three words: quality + color + object. For example, Round brown cookie or Kind orange sandwich.
If you have an integration with CRM then system names will be replaced with "Anonymous #XXX" where XXX is Carrrot User ID.
You can send a message to any visitor right from the Live section. To do it just click on the message icon in front of the selected visitor:
It will open the message editor window. Choose the message type, enter your text and send it.
Сlick on visitor's name will open this visitor card that shows all the information about him (events he has made, name, phone number, city, UTM parameters, etc.).
- See every website visitor at the moment he's on your website
- Trace visitors' path on the site to understand whether there are any difficulties while they're online
- Catch those leads who are currently on the last step of making the purchase and help them to finish it by sending a message
- Sell online and increase conversion rates by knowing the background of your visitor.