There're several ways to contact leads: email, chat messages, pop-ups or social media integration (Facebook, Viber, Slack and Telegram). No matter what channel will be used for the communication - all conversations are kept in the Inbox section.
This page is divided into three sections: the list of conversations, conversation box and lead card.
Here you can see conversations with all your leads. You can learn a lot about the conversation from its preview:
Use a filter to find the needed conversation quickly. The filter is placed above all conversations. You can find advanced filter by clicking on the three dots button:
You can set filtration by operators, choose only open or closed conversations or find by tags.
Unsorted conversations are conversations that are not assigned to any operator. This filter will help you to check how many conversations are still without operators.
My conversations and unsorted conversations filter will hide all conversations assigned to other operators and show only your and assigned conversations.
Let's see what elements are there in the conversation window:
- Assigned operator. When a visitor contacts you via chat his conversation will be marked as unsorted, so any operator will be able to reply. As soon as someone replies to it, the conversation gets an assignment. You can reassign the conversation or set auto assignment as well.
- Conversation history. Every message creates a new conversation. Every time a visitor contacts you via chat or email his own conversation is created. As a result, you may have several conversations with one person.
- "Close the conversation" button. When the question is solved you can close this conversation in order to keep order in your list of conversations. If your lead decides to continiue the closed conversation, all operators will recieve the notification.
- Operator's message. You can see operator's profile picture, text of the message, date and the channel from where the message was sent: via web-panel, desktop app, email, social media, etc.
- Visitor message. Here you can see all the same data: text of the message, date and channel.
Operator's reply will be send to the same channel from where the first message came. If one contacted you via email, operator's answer will be send to the email as well.
- Tags. Tags are useful for navigation and search. It will also help you to memorize the main subject of the conversation and find all conversations with this tag.
You can create a new tag or choose from list of available tags. Tag will appear in tag field and in conversation preview on the left.
- Message input field. Type your message and press Ctrl + Enter or send button to send it.
- Note. Make notes for yourself and other operators. The visitor will never see them.
- Saved answers. Do you often see the same questions from your visitors? Save frequently sent messages to save time. You can create a message template in Settings -> Saved chat responses tab.
- Files. You can attach files of any format. They will be send in a separate message. You can drag the file to the conversation window or upload it from your computer.
Maximum size of the file: 2 MB
Allowed file formats: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, pdf, rar, zip, html, csv, docx, doc, xlsx, xls.
- Emoji. Add emojis to make your conversation even more friendly 😃
- "Send" button. Messages should not be just written but also sent. Push the button or use Ctrl + Enter.
Use all available data about the lead you're holding the conversation with to solve his issues more effectively. Here you can find all recorded information (read more about data tracking here).
You can add a note about the lead right away not to forget the important information. More about the lead card here.
Simplify and speed up your work in communication with your leads with the help of useful shortcuts.
Ctrl + H
|Create a note|
|Ctrl + L||Get a link to the conversation (open the conversation in the new tab)|
|Ctrl + O||Close the conversation|
|Ctrl + Q||Close conversation and remove the assignment|
|Ctrl + M||Assign the conversation to yourself|
|Ctrl + B||Remove the assignment|
|Ctrl + 1-9||Quick answer (first 9)|
|Ctrl + S||Open saved responses list|
|Ctrl + U||Open lead card|
|Page up||Move to conversation above in the list of conversations|
|Page down||Move to conversation below in the list of conversations|
Slash commands make operators' work easier. They make it possible to send the lead to CRM or create a ticket without leaving the conversation window.
Standard commands (always available)
|/user||Open lead card|
Integration is needed
|/zendesk||Create a ticket in Zendesk (put the ticket text after the slash command)|