Your customers now can send messages to your public Viber account. Messages will be sent to Carrrot and your answers will go back to Viber.
Viber doesn’t provide telephone numbers, that’s why we can’t merge the lead from Viber with the existing leads in Carrrot. For every lead who messaged you in Viber for the first time, the new lead with Viber nickname and profile picture will be created.
Because operators reply via Carrrot, they don’t need to be administrators in Viber public account. The name and profile picture will be the same as in Carrrot.
Viber keeps media files sent by your customers as a time reference for an hour. We download this files and resend it to you so you will be able to come back to them at any moment. Other documents can’t be send like that, that’s why you receive them as a link.
If you don't have Viber public account, you need to create it before setting the integration. Fill in the request form on the Viber website.
Now you can move on to the integration set up.
1. Go to your public account editing:
2. Scroll to the bottom and copy the key:
3. Go to the Integration section in Carrrot and find the integration with Viber.
4. Paste the key into the corresponding field in the system:
5. Enter the integration name and save your integration.